Explore Porto & Aveiro within Riverboat Cruises - Private Full Day Tour from Lisbon with Lunch
If you stay in Lisbon you must explore the amazing cities with rivers running through them as Aveiro (Little Venice – Ria de Aveiro) and Porto (North Capital and Douro River). There is no better way to explore the cities by the river than on the streets full of people cars and confusion.
In the morning get to know Aveiro and the Ria de Aveiro aboard the typical Moliceiro boats. Visit the most famous Porto Cellars and taste Porto wine before Lunch (included) in Porto. After lunch, embark on the 6 Bridges Douro River Cruise and discover the riverbanks and see the most exciting building of Porto. Before returning to Lisbon have time to see the most important and notable monuments of Porto (Clerigos Tower, Porto Downtown, Porto Cathedral ...).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Porto Bridge Climb
- Entry/Admission - Aveiro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Porto Bridge Climb, Rua do Ouro, 680 Entrance In The Riverside, Under The Bridge, Porto 4150-554 Portugal
Porto is a coastal town in northwest Portugal known for its imposing bridges and port wine production. In Ribeira's medieval district, on the banks of the river, narrow cobbled streets pass through the merchants' houses and restaurants. St. Francis Church is known for its lush Baroque interior with ornate golden carvings. The lavish 19th-century Stock Exchange Palace was a stock market and was built to impress potential European investors.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Aveiro Portugal
Aveiro is a city on the Portuguese west coast founded by a lagoon known as Ria de Aveiro. It is distinguished by its channels navigated by colorful boats (moliceiro boats), traditionally used for harvesting algae. Not far from the center, known for its art nouveau buildings, is the Sé de Aveiro, with its prominent belfry. The Aveiro Museum, housed in a former convent, has an extravagant marble-built tomb.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene-certification stamp to identify ‘Clean & Safe’. We operate only private tour and pick-up and drop-off all passengers. Please indicate the pick-up location.Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your satisfaction..Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Oeiras Parque, Av. António Bernardo Cabral de Macedo, 2770-219 Paço de Arcos, Portugal
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Coronavirus Safety Measures - The safety and well-being of everyone who uses our services are always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our customers safe.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene certification stamp ‘Clean & Safe’.
- For our safety, we operate only private tour and pick-up/drop-off all passengers. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizer and masks to our customers.
- Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We're certified by the Official Tourism entity 'Turismo de Portugal' with the hygiene certification stamp 'Clean&Safe'. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizers and masks to our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.