Explore Pyramids of Giza & the Egyptian Museum Tour with Dinner Cruise by Night
Combo Deal Best Cairo Day Tour & Nile Dinner Cruise History & fun
Even if you only have one day, soak up Cairo’s signature experiences with none of the planning hassles on this indulgent private tour. Immerse in ancient Egypt with a private Egyptologist: see the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx the wonders of the World then visit the Egyptian Museum and the old Bazaar Khan EL Khalili and by night, watch the city lights drift by as you savor a buffet dinner and watch live dancers on a Nile cruise.
Discover the pyramids of Giza & Sphinx
Visit the Egyptian Msueum
Live Belly Dance Show & Dervish Dance
Professional guide any language
Lunch at a traditional restaurant
Egyptian& international Buffet dinner
Entrance fees for all sights
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Landing and facility fees
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Nile Crystal Cruise
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Giza pyramids and sphinx- Not only the best places to visit in Egypt but is the best ancient monument you must see in your life. The great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx probably the most famous ancient site in the world and the only one still exist from the Ancient Seven wonders of the world and your trip to Egypt not completed till you visit the Pyramids of Giza and even if you visited Egypt more than one time you should visit the Pyramids every time you be in Egypt, the pyramids and the Sphinx at the base of the Giza plateau, are the iconic image of Egypt don’t forget to take a photo in front of the Pyramids and Sphinx.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or Museum of Cairo, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display, the remainder in storerooms
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Khan el-Khalili is a major souk in the historic center of Islamic Cairo. The bazaar district is one of Cairo's main attractions for tourists and Egyptians alike.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nile Crystal Cruise, Nile Corniche, Maadi as Sarayat Al Gharbeyah, Old Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Sooth yourself with an evening on the Nile with dinner and a show aboard the Nile dinner cruise.
Admire the lights of downtown Cairo while enjoying a delicious dinner with a belly dancing and
Egyptian folklore show on a two hours cruise.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up time from all hotels in Cairo and Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.