Explore Swayambhunath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple and Bhaktapur Durbar Square
Discover ancient temples and myths in the valley of gods where Hinduism and Buddhism meet.
Stroll through the small little alleys around the durbar squares, temples, stupas, Vihars, Courtyard, Maths, resting houses.
Find peace and prayers on the little hillock of Swaymbhunath. Known as the "Monkey Temple" , it sits atop its hill, overlooking most parts of the valley. The site itself has stood as a hallmark of faith and harmony for centuries.
Pashupatinath is the most important religious sites for devotees of Shiva.The main pagoda style temple has a gilded roof, four sides covered in silver and wood carvings of the finest quality.
The Bhaktapur Durbar Square lies 13 km east of Kathmandu. It is the living representation of how the entire Valley would have looked like during medieval periods. The city has glorious architecture; sky-high Pagoda style temples, fine clay pottery, and massive royal courtyards dating back to the 12th century.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All private transfer
- Hotel pick and drop off service
- Guide fee
- All entrance fees
What's excluded :
- Any meals and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swayambhunath, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
At 10:30 am our expert tour guide assists you at your hotel and transfers you to the UNESCO listed world heritage sites.
Start sightseeing from Swayambunath Stupa at approximately 11 am.
Major attraction of Swayambhunath stupa:
• Stupa overlooking entire Kathmandu valley
• World’s biggest Vajra (Thunderbolt )
• Pratappur and Anantapur
• Ajima Temple
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
At 1:00 pm, reach for Pashupatinath Temple and enjoy the sightseeing.
Major attraction of Pashupatinath Temple:
• View the entire Pashupatinath Temple from western Bank of Bagmati River
• Hindu open cremation process
• Mrigasthali Jungle
• Meet Sadhu, saints, Hindu priests, Jogis
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
At 3:00 pm, start sightseeing from Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
Major attraction of Bhaktapur Durbar Square:
• 55 window palace:
• Vatsala Temple:
• Statue of Bhupatindra Malla:
• Nyatapola Temple:
• Bhairava Nath Temple:
• The world famous Golden gate of Bhaktapur:
• Lions Gate:
• Mini Pashupatinath Temple:
Trip ends as your guide assists you to your hotel in Kathmandu at around 5:30 pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick and drop of service from Hotels inside Kathmandu
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Kindly let us know the pick up and drop off name of hotel inside Kathmandu
- Most travelers can participate
- We offer pick and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. For hotels outside ring road you need to pay additional charge.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.