Explore the best of Hanoi City in a day
Expect a full day of activities where you will visit the major attractions of Hanoi City, among which is Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum where you will learn more about the life and role of Ho Chi Minh in the country liberation movement. On top of that, you will also learn about the spiritual and cultural life of Hanoians by visiting the first-ever university of the country, one of the iconic pagodas of the city, and more. The trip lasts around 8 to 9 hours. This city tour is a must for visitors coming to Hanoi who wish to learn more about its culture and history and add a highlight to their wonderful trip in Vietnam.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within the Old Quarter)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach/minivan
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Entry/Admission - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Literature & National University
- Entry/Admission - Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (outside of the Old Quarter)
- Anything unmentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
We pick up customers in Hanoi Old Quarter between 8:00 - 8:30 am. (Drop-off service included)
=> Hotels outside the above area => Please go to the meeting location at 7:50 am to meet the bus and guide.
During the day, you will visit the following landmarks:
Stop At: Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Nguyen Van Huyen Street Cau Giay, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Pay a visit to the Museum of Ethnology in Vietnam, where lie the pictures, exhibits, and artifacts of 54 ethnic groups in Vietnam and you will learn about their diversified cultures and traditions.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, 2 Hung Vuong Ba Dinh Square, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to learn about the life and work of Ho Chi Minh
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Literature & National University, Quoc Tu Giam Street Dong Da District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Visit the Temple of Literature - the first University of Vietnam - which is now dedicated to celebrating and reinforcing the education tradition and spirit of Vietnamese. Khue Van Cac, the symbol of Hanoi City is located within the Temple of Literature.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Chua Tran Quoc, Thanh Nien, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Visit one of the oldest pagodas and also the most poetic sites in Vietnam located by Westlake
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Visit Hoan Kiem Lake and The Huc Red Bridge, another symbol of Hanoi City.
After the tour, drop you off at your hotels/ meeting location between 3:30 - 4:30 pm.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Tannin Wine Bar, 46 Hàng Vải, Hàng Bồ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at Hanoi Old Quarters between 8:00 - 8:30 am.Customers staying outside the Old Quarter should go to the meeting location.
Departure Time :8:00 - 8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual. Please wear long pants/skirts/dresses so that you will be allowed to enter the mausoleum.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.