Explore The Rocks Sydney In A Series Of Fun Cryptic Clues
Adventure Clues - Explore The Rocks in Sydney in a series of fun cryptic clues using our unique web app.
The colourful characters of The Rocks’ past come alive on this trail of discovery as they challenge you to uncover the interesting back stories of this important area. Your mission is to solve the 13 cryptic clues so that you can uncover the location of the Captains Ship.
You will get up close and personal with the living history and heritage of Australia’s first settlement area and Sydney’s oldest streets.
Wander down hidden alleyways, into mysterious courtyards, walk the shortest street in Sydney, and watch out for the notorious Rocks Push gang!
Along the way we will show you 3 awesome stop off points to enjoy some beverages if you wish.
At the end we will provide you with your stats and a detailed explanation of all the sights.
Do you have what it takes to Unlock The Rocks?
Team numbers recommended - 2-4 Players. Price is Per Team.
per adult from
90 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- The Rocks, Sydney admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - The Rocks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Customs House 31 Alfred St Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Search for hidden clues in Customs house and learn about the history of the city
Stop At: The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Explore the History and Secret Courtyards
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Walk under the harbour bridge
Pass By: Sydney Observatory, 1003 Upper Fort St Millers Point NSW, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Get the best views of Sydney Harbour from this vantage point
Departure Point :Sydney Customs House, 31 Alfred St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Social distancing must be observed as per the government guidelines – a minimum of 1.5m between you and the next person. Maximum 4 players per team
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.