Explore Tower Bridge & Westminster Walking Tour
Explore London’s famous Westminster Area on a 3 hour walking tour (Buckingham Palace, Westminster & Big Ben & 20 other top sights!)
Then visit Tower Bridge, one of the most iconic bridges in the world! Cross the sky bridge linking the two towers for a spectacular view.
Start with a walking tour of the history, culture, and legends of one of Europe’s best-loved cities. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony.
Head through Westminster, and see Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament.
Then its time to explore Tower Bridge! Go down into the Engine Rooms and discover the unsung heroes who kept an icon in motion. Set amongst the original steam engines, coal burners, and accumulators that once powered the raising of Tower Bridge.
Your guide will direct you to Tower Bridge but will not enter the attraction with you.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London (3 hours)
- Tower Bridge Exhibition Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Tower Bridge
What's excluded :
- Please bring an Oyster Card or Travel Card with at least £5 (2 rides)
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & packed lunch)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
St James Palace
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
St James's Park (Royal Park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Horse Guard Parade
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
Spend as long as you want at this exhibit!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9DZ, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.