Exploring Local Life including Cycling and Lunch from Hoi An
Spend a rewarding day in the countryside surrounding Hoi An, visiting villages and trying your handiness in some activities with locals in rural area, including; making rice wine, rice noodles, and learning traditional fishing techniques.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Light meal
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Kim Bong Carpentry Village
- Entry/Admission - Tra Nhieu Fishing Village
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Tips and gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kim Bong Carpentry Village, Cam Kim commune Riverside Village Road, Hoi An Vietnam
Enjoy a half-day tour to experience the daily life of the local people and to join in some traditional activities in the countryside … Start the tour with a boat trip to Kim Bong Carpentry Village. You will visit the artisans making beautiful and unique wooden products. Continue the journey with a discovery of the countryside, we will travel by bicycle down the green, quiet roads. Take notice of the green bamboo, areca and Chinese tea plants surrounding the paths as you ride. The tour guide will give you some interesting information about the local plants, herbs and vegetables along the way.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tra Nhieu Fishing Village, Duy Xuyen, Hoi An 51000 Vietnam
Then, we will stop to meet a local family who will show you how to make wine from rice, colorful sleeping mats, rice noodles and rice paper... During your time there, you can also try to row a traditional bamboo boat. Bamboo boat is a popular means of transport on water in Vietnam. These boats are made of bamboo and very easy to travel on water. Last but not least, you will ride your bike across the bridge to catch a glimpse of village landscape before coming back to hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.