Express Jet Boat + "Beers on the deck"
Combine your 30 minute Paradise Jet Boating Adventure Ride with Beers on the deck at Fishos
Paradise Jet Boating’s Broadwater Adventure JetBoat rides are famous for their unique combination of thrills & adventure mixed with stunning scenery & sightseeing. Experience 360° spins, high speed drifting and other exciting manoeuvres….while exploring the beautiful Gold Coast waterways.
per adult from
What's included :
- 55-minute jet-boat ride
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Jet Boating
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos and video (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise Jet Boating, Shop 7B, Mariners Cove Marina 60 Seaworld Drive, Main Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
Experience the 55minute Paradise Jet Boating Broadwater Adventure Ride.
Duration: 55 minutes
Stop At: Mariner's Cove Marina, Mariners Cove 60 - 70 Sea World Dr, Main Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
Explore Mariners Cove before or after your jet boat ride and see the marina from the water on board the jetboat.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sea World, Seaworld Dr, Main Beach, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
Drive past Sea World from the water.
Helicopter experience is with Sea World Helicopters, located alongside Sea World theme park. Admission to the theme park is not included and is not required.
Stop At: Wavebreak Island, Broadwater, New South Wales Australia
Jetboat past Wavebreak Island
Stop At: Sovereign Island, The Village Centre, The Sovereign Mile, Paradise Point, Gold Coast, Queensland 4216 Australia
See the homes of the rich and famous on stunning Sovereign Islands from the water.
Stop At: The Spit, Southport, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
Drive past The Spit on your jetboat ride.
Departure Point :Paradise Jet Boating, Shop 7b, Mariner's Cove Marina, 60 Seaworld Dr, Main Beach QLD 4217, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Every effort will be made to accommodate your booking request. There are times when the departure time may need to be varied and you will be contacted if this occurs.
- Secure storage is available for personal belongings.
- For guests in wheelchairs or with other accessibility needs please contact our office before booking to confirm suitability to participate in the activity, as this varies depending on circumstances.
- Please wear light comfortable clothing and be prepared to get wet.
- Cameras and go-pros are not permitted on board jetboat.
- Guests must contact Paradise Jet Boating to collect CWS entry ticket.
- All passengers must be in good health and free from any medical conditions that may be aggravated by the activities conducted by the jet boat ride. Please seek medical advice if uncertain.
- Any person who is pregnant, suffers from back, neck, or heart conditions, or has previous injuries are strongly advised not to participate
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.