Facial massage & spa treatment course.
Samui Spa School is committed to providing quality spa services and training to produce outstanding therapists. Dedicated and committed to our common goal of providing the best in the field, we bring years of experience and in-depth knowledge in their respective fields.
Our school has been set up with the purpose of providing well-trained high quality staff to the hospitality industry both within the country and overseas. In this short duration of our existence, we have trained over 200 domestic and international students who hailed from all walks of life and all age groups. Our school plans to lead spa education in Thailand and maintain high standards throughout the region with international cooperation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea - Before we do treatments and after, we will bring Herbal tea, coffee, warm water or some fresh fruit for customer. Some treatments we will bring long trousers and white shirt or shower cap.
What's excluded :
spa services and training to produce outstanding therapists. Dedicated and committed to our
common goal of providing the best in the field, we bring years of experience and in-depth knowledge
in their respective fields.
• Yokthip Traditional Massage and Spa School of Southern, Thailand (Ko Samui), 33/36 ____ 3 _.______(________) _.________ _.____________ 84320 33/36 Moo 3 , Bo Phud (Chaweng Noi), Ko Samui, Surat Thani, 84320 Thailand, Chaweng, Bophut 84320 Thailand
Departure Point :Samui spa school, 33/36 Tambon Bo Put, Amphoe Ko Samui, Chang Wat Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up hotel for any Koh Samui and Chaweng Zone.Airports
- Koh Samui Airport, Thailand
- seatarn ferry port
- raja ferry port
Departure Time :Training Oil Massage Class 8/21/2019 - 9/20/2021
Oil Massage 8/21/2019 - 9/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Suitable for seniors, teenagers, couples, women after childbirth
- No Expectant Mothers
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- Not recommended for those who have undergone at least 6 months of surgery.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.