Fajardo Bioluminescent Bay Night Kayak Adventure from San Juan
Bring a little excitement to your vacation with our night kayaking tour in the Bio Bay of Laguna Grande Reserve in Fajardo. The Bio Bay has microscopic organisms called dinoflagellates that produce a glowing effect when they are stirred by our paddles. Kayaking in Laguna Grande Reserve at night is a must-do activity you don’t want to miss!
Our Adaptive Paddling Program provides ample opportunity for creativity for anyone who would like to try kayaking for the first time. Also, if you have some special challenges, we can address these issues so that you too can enjoy the freedom that kayaking affords. Water is the ultimate equalizer. Join us for a tour today!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of kayaking equipment
What's excluded :
Go for a night kayaking adventure at Laguna Grande Reserve in Fajardo Bio Bay and experience the mist of the mangrove forest and the bio-luminescent natural phenomenon.
• Laguna Grande Bioluminescent Bay, Carr. 987 Km. 5.9 Reserva Natural Cabezas de San Juan, Fajardo 00738 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PLEASE YOU NEED TO CALL US TO CONFIRM PICKUP TIME AND LOCATION.Thank you
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.