Falcon Hospital Tour
On this visit to one of the most unique hospitals in the world, you will see the first public institution in the United Arab Emirates made just for falcons. The Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital (ADFH) provides comprehensive veterinary health care services exclusively for falcons. Established by the Environmental Agency Abu Dhabi, it opened on October 3rd of 1999. Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital has become the largest falcon hospital in the UAE and in the world with a patient influx of more than 64,000 in the first thirteen years of existence.
This tour will allow you to understand the whole process of taking care of those precious birds that you will be able to admire many species along with opportunities to take some pictures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital, Sweihan rd, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Representing the passion and love of the Arab Bedouins, falcons are the national emblem of the United Arab Emirates. These majestic birds of prey can be experienced in the award-winning tourism program of the Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital, which is one of the main tourism attractions in Abu Dhabi. Guided tours include the visit to the two beautiful museums and picture taking with these majestic birds. Interacting directly with fabulous falcons can experience the exciting life in the falcon hospital.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Emirates Tours and Safai LLC is a company based in Abu Dhabi and our pickup locations are within Abu Dhabi only. Unfortunately, we do not offer pickup from Dubai or any other emirates except Abu Dhabi. We offer pickup from any Hotel, Shopping Malls in Abu Dhabi or from the Abu Dhabi Cruise Terminal.Ports
- AbuDhabi Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.