Faliraki To Lindos By Boat
Cruising down the Eastern coast of the island, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the sea breeze and the changing views.Seeing the silhouette of the Acropolis appearing on the distance does not prepare you for the WOW factor as you get close!The clear water and sandy beach call out to you to forget sightseeing and lounge under the umbrellas after a swim. Later! Make your way up the winding paths to enter the village of Lindos with its cobbled streets and “icing sugared” houses climbing up the slope to the Acropolis.
On foot or on a donkey, you arrive at the top and immerse yourself in the history of the Temple.
On the way down, wander through the little alleyways where there are a myriad of shops offering souvenirs alongside coffee shops and ice cream parlours to cool you after your climb.
Finish off your trip fulfilling your earlier promise of a quick dip in the warmest waters in Rhodes!
Join our Friday half-day boat trip, or Wednesday and Sunday full-day boat trip!
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Restroom on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lindos, Lindos, Rhodes, Dodecanese, South Aegean
Enjoy 4 and a half hours of free time, to explore the gem of the island, Lindos. Visit the Acropolis of Lindos, for a step back in history before heading down to the sugar cubed village which looks a lot like Santorini. Enjoy lunch on the beautiful sandy beach of Lindos, or just chill in St Paul’s Bay!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Tsambika Beach, Greece
On our way back, we do a 30 minute swimming stop to dive in the emerald, crystal clear waters of Tsampika Bay!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Anthony Quinn Bay, Faliraki Greece
Photoshop in Anthony Quinn Bay, to observe one of the most picturesque bays of Rhodes!
Departure Point :1: Faliraki Harbour, Unnamed Road, Faliraki 851 00, Greece
2: Apollo Blue Hotel, Leof. Kallitheas, Faliraki 851 05, Greece
3: Calypso Beach, Kallithea 851 00, Greece
4: Esperides Beach Family Resort, Esperides Beach Family Hotel, Λεωφ. Καλλιθέας, Φαληράκι 851 00, Greece
5: Amada Colossos Resort, 105 Φαληράκι, Epar.Od. Kalithion-Falirakiou, Faliraki 851 00, Greece
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.