Falmouth Shore Excursion: Negril in One Day Sightseeing Tour
This Negril day trip is the perfect tour for your Falmouth shore excursion! Visit Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville plus the world-famous Rick's Cafe.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island Transfer and Tours - Day Tours, Montego Bay, Jamaica, Montego Bay Jamaica
This tour begins directly from the Falmouth Cruise ship terminal where your friendly driver/tour guide will meet you. Travel west along the beautiful North Coast to the beautiful town of Negril . You will past through the resort town of Montego Bay and the historical town of Lucea. Negril is know for its 7 miles of pristine white sand beaches.
First stop is at Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, which features open air dining under a thatched roof, tiki beach bar, two giant water trampolines, giant flat screen TVs, beach cabanas and all day island music. Enjoy seven miles of uninterrupted white sandy beach or participate in the various water sporting activities available (additional cost).
Next stop is at the famous Rick's Cafe. Watch as the locals dive from the 50 feet cliffs or if you are daring enough, take the plunge yourself. After Ricks Cafe, you may choose to stop at Time Square for a little shopping before returning to your cruise ship. Negril is the perfect spot for wholesome fun for the entire family.
Departure Point :Falmouth, Falmouth, Trelawny Parish, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Falmouth Cruise Ship PierDirections: After leaving the ship, please proceed to the area where the Independent Pre-Booked Operators are parked.Exit the cruise terminal, take the walk path on the right; go past the clock, then Margaritaville. Walk for about a minute.At the end of the shops, look to the right for a single white tent, your driver will be waiting under the tent for you.Dates: DailyReturn point: Falmouth Cruise Ship TerminalPorts
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.