Family Fun Discovering Singapore's Sights & Secrets
On this family friendly tour, you can enjoy all the wonderful sights, sounds and smells that Singapore is famous for. Plus some hidden gems off the beaten track and away from the touristy crowds. And for the kids, there will be fun games and activities to keep them entertained!
Learn about Singapore’s three main cultures, Chinese, Malaysian and Indian. Discover how they live side by side. Visit the Colonial district and walk in the steps of Sir Stamford Raffles when he first landed on the island in 1819. Here you will also see other main highlights like St. Andrew's Cathedral, Raffles hotel, and the Art and National museums.
Spot the unique "Merlion" statue and hear the entertaining story behind this famous status and why Singapore is called the "Lion's city". Your local host will show you another secret, a tunnel in the previous General Post Office.
See a unique pre-war air raid shelter in the heart of the city and hear the fascinating stories that surround this place.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Private Tour
- Traditional Chinese snack
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food & beverages not listed as inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St Andrew's Cathedral, 11 St. Andrew's Road St. Andrew's Cathedral, Singapore 178959 Singapore
Visit the Colonial District and get to know more about St. Andrew's Cathedral, Raffles hotel, Art and National museums
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: 1 Fullerton Road One Fullerton Merlion Park, Singapore 049213 Singapore
Hear the famous Merlion story and understand why Singapore is called the "Lion's city"
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Singapore Post - General Post Office, 10 Eunos Rd 8, #01-123/124/125 SingPost Centre, Singapore 408600
Discover the secret tunnel of previous General Post Office
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Singapore River, Boat, Clarke, Robertson Quays, Singapore Singapore
Tales of the Past: Walk along the Singapore river and learn the story of the founder of Singapore
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tiong Bahru, Singapore Singapore
Enjoy a traditional Chinese snack tasting at the local Tiong Bahru Market where locals do their grocery shopping and eat their lunch
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :City Hall, 150 North Bridge Road, Singapore 179100
Return Detail :Gdns by the Bay, Singapore
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.