Family Pass: Fighter World Museum Admission Ticket
Located just 20 mins drive north of Newcastle in the beautiful Port Stephens region, Fighter World is a totally ‘hands on’ experience. You can walk-around, touch and view some of Australia’s most iconic aircraft plus enjoy the added benefit of sitting in the cockpits of a real Mirage jet fighter and a Macchi jet trainer. There are 18 historic aircraft and replicas on display including the giant F-111C. Inside the main hangar you'll also discover the Norm Forrester Collection; one of Australia’s greatest displays of hand built model aircraft. A vast array of weapons, radars and ejection seats adds to the experience and gives an insight into these amazing machines not normally available to the general public.
per adult from
2 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Free Parking
- Entry/Admission - Fighter World
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Fighter World, 49 Medowie Rd, Williamtown, Port Stephens, New South Wales 2318 Australia
At Fighter World innovation and change are a way of life and to make any visit more entertaining Fighter World has introduced interactive kiosks with selectable content - no more boring information panels. Free WiFi is also available opening a world of opportunity for smart phone, tablet and iPad users who can take the ‘QR’ Tour and experience interactive content on a whole new level.
You have the opportunity to:
• Sit in a real fighter jet
• Explore the many weapons, radars and ejection seats on display
• Activate the multi-barrel aircraft cannon and learn how it works
• Watch our volunteers cover a WWI Sopwith Camel aircraft
• Be amazed by the Norm Forrester Collection of hand built model aircraft
When you've finished viewing the many displays it’s an easy step up to the Observation Deck where you can sit and watch some of the world's most advanced aircraft take-off and land and don't forget to stop at the souvenir shop for something truly unique.
Of course it's always a pleasure to revel in the warm welcome, great food and friendly atmosphere of the cafe where you can stay cosy inside or venture outdoors to enjoy all the noise and activity of the fully operational Air Force Base. You have to try our famous milkshakes, steaming espresso coffee and delicious meals and snacks. The choice is yours.
Departure Point :Fighter World, 49 Medowie Rd, Williamtown, Port Stephens, New South Wales 2318 Australia
Departure Time :5/4/2021 - 6/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Terms and Conditions Apply
- Fighter World is open from 10am until 4pm everyday
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Digital check-in required on arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.