FANCY II Northern Route Observation of whales and dolphins
The duration here is only 2 hours and a half to three hours, here we will sail towards the north of the island visiting "Cueva Bonita", "Cueva Candelaria" and the "La Veta" beach and then we will go offshore Look for cetaceans before returning to port, with stop to make bath also.
per adult from
What's included :
- Visiting "Cueva Bonita", "Cueva Candelaria" and the "La Veta" beach and then we will go offshore Look for cetaceans before returning to port, with stop to make bath also.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel transfer
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Palma, La Palma, Canary Islands
COME and behold two millions years of volcanic history, bearing witness to some of the many wonders the northwestern coast of La Palma has to offer you.
Our trip offers you the opportunity to see the cliffs, harbours and natural beaches of Tijarafe and Puntagorda. It gives you a completely different perspective of the island this way.
Once we’re done with our coastal route, we will head more into open waters, looking for a meet up once again with whales, dolphins, turtles, birds and many other sea beings kind enough to share their home and some of their time with us.
Afterwards, some days we will have a funny ride with the banana or a bath in quiet waters. Other days, according to time, we will watch the sunset in the sea from the boat.
… Each day is a new adventure, full of surprises.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Av. el Emigrante, 21, 38779 Puerto, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.