FANTASTIC ADVENTUROUS COMBO: Tour to Tulum Ruins, Coba Ruins and Mayan Cenote!
Are you thinking about spending your vacations on a special and natural paradise? Prepare yourself to have an amazing experience in three fantastic places of the Mayan Riviera: Tulum, Coba, and The Sacred Cenote Tankach-Ha.
This tour is ideal for people who want to know more about the Mayan culture, also for people who want to discover archaeological sites or refresh in the clearest and purest waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Tulum Ruins are the only ones in Quintana Roo near the beach and Coba hast the tallest pyramid of Yucatán's Peninsula.
The historical wonders of the fascinating Tulum and Coba Ruins await you to visit them. Their temples and the crystalline turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea are the kinds of places that must be visited at least once in a lifetime.
Be part of this magical adventure!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission to Tulum Ruins
- Admission to Coba Ruins
- Admission to Cenote Tankach - Ha
- Breakfast - Continental Breakfast included.
- Lunch - Regional buffet lunch included.
- Bottled water - 1 cold water drink.
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Coba
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Tankach-Ha
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks in restaurant are not included for our FIRST CLASS and VIP service.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Tulum was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. One of the most important sites in Tulum are the Mayan ruins, located on a cliff facing the Caribbean Sea. It is the most photogenic site in the whole country. Under the cliff is Paradise beach, considered one of the most amazing beaches in the Riviera Maya.
Our certificated guides will explain you all the wonders hidden in Tulum, we will have 2 hours to explore the ruins or visit the beach.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Coba, Carretera Federal Tulum 307, Coba 77793 Mexico
Coba has the state's tallest pyramid: Nohuch Mul, a beautiful ball court and a variety of other structures that you can discover.
Our certificated guides will explain you all the wonders hidden in Coba, we will have 2 hours to explore the place or to climb Nohoch Mul Ruin.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Tankach-Ha, Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
You will have one hour to explore this sacred cenote or swim on its pure waters.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This Tour is only for hotels in Cancun, Puerto Morelos and Riviera Maya up to Playa del Carmen. We will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel at the Hotel Zone, if you are in downtown or Airbnb we will indicate your meeting point. Please let us know in which hotel are you staying so we can confirm via Viator, text message or email the exact hour and place of your pick up. A representative of our company will be in touch with you.Pick ups from Cancun start at 7:00 am.Pick ups from Riviera Maya start at 8:00 am.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.