Fantastic St. Thomas Race
"A Truly Amazing Race"!! The Fantastic St. Thomas Race is a unique hybrid of a sightseeing tour and interactive mystery novel around Charlotte Amalie. Our races are unlike anything you've ever done before, and we offer an experience you will never forget. Great for the whole family! Great for Groups!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Every team will get one snack at the finish line and alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages.
- Free admission to special places along the route
- Entry/Admission - Virgin Islands Children's Museum
What's excluded :
- Transportation to starting line for land based guests
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Virgin Islands Children's Museum, Buccaneer Mall, Havensight, Charlotte Amalie 00802 St. Thomas
This is only the starting point. Players will see several awesome attractions in town, but we don't want to ruin the surprises!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :The Virgin Islands Children's Museum, Buccaneer Mall, St. Thomas, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all cruise ship passengers from the Havensight dock and guide them to the starting line. All land based travelers will meet us at the starting line in the center of town!Ports
Return Detail :Charlotte Amalie, St Thomas 00802, USVI
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We encourage participants to bring their own sanitizer and face masks, but we will provide those items if necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.