Farm & Forest in the Heart of Maui
Visiting our organic farm offers an opportunity to experience an alternative life-style in which we create synergistically amidst Community and co-create with the ‘āina (land). Following our visit to a nearby magical forest during which time we observe the magnificence of one of the many gifts of Nature that Maui offers (approximately 1 hour walk/hike), we return to the architecturally inspired farm-home for a multi-course organic farm-to-table meal having freshly harvested garden delights from our abundant gardens including fresh cold-pressed vegetable juice, vegetable-based main course with locally sourced side-dishes and unique dessert. We offer a glimpse into alternative living, eating amazing organic, gluten-free, sugar-free Goodness which we also offer at the local farmers market. Your host is an ontological coach partnering with clients with the intention of their living a life in alignment with their heart's passion. Total duration of this Farm & Forest experience is 4 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Makana 'Āina (Gift of the Land) Farm-To-Table Organically-tended amazing meal including our garden's fresh-pressed juice, freshly harvested & uniquely prepared foodstuffs (gluten-free, sugar-free).
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waihou Spring Trail, 2463 Olinda Rd, Makawao, HI 96768, USA
Walk/hike in Nature amidst forest flora and fauna. Also included for those who are drawn to participate, Forest Yoga and workout. For those in excellent condition, the trail winds down switchbacks and terminates amidst spring waters running from lava tubes. For those less inclined, a gentle alternative circles amidst large Eucalyptus and Evergreens.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1850 Olinda Rd, Makawao, HI 96768, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not for children under 12 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.