Farm to Forest, Oahu Tour
Journey from the beach to the lush Hawaii mountains to experience the special region of Waianae. Your expert guide will walk you through a working farm and hike through an exclusive private forest reserve for a truly authentic Hawaiian experience.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified Interpretive Guide
- Hiking gear including backpacks & walking sticks
- Sunscreen and bug spray
- Lunch, snacks, and beverages
- Bottled water
- All Access Fees
- Entry/Admission - MAʻO Organic Farms
- Entry/Admission - Camp Pālehua
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: MAʻO Organic Farms, 86-148 Puhawai Rd, Waianae, HI 96792, USA
Go behind the scenes of a local organic farming community nestled on Oahu's west side in the Waianae valley. Learn about the farm's unique approach to agriculture and its impactful student internship program to develop future leaders. Your exclusive farm visit will leave a lasting impression of their successful reach to the restaurant industry as well as their respectful imprint on local young lives. During your visit, you will also have an opportunity to have a hands on experience with the farm's operations.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Camp Pālehua, 1 Palehua Rd, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
Guests enjoy exclusive access to hike the uplands of Waianae and take in breathtaking views of Pearl Harbor, Honolulu, and Diamond Head. After experiencing the private forested hike with your interpretative naturalist guide guests will be served a deli style lunch with beverages & snacks at a private overlook as they gaze over mountainside cliffs into the valleys below and beyond to horizon of the Pacific.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Ko Olina Beach, Hawaii 96707, USA
2: Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Additional Waikiki area pick-up available at the Ross Store located at 333 Seaside Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96815This tour currently operates on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday with pickup-location and times varying based on accommodations. Departure times begin between the hours of 8:20 am - 8:40 amPorts
- Honolulu Pier
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Physical restrictions —Guests on this tour should not be physically challenged or unable to walk short distances of 0.5 to 1.5 miles on uneven and rocky terrain.
- All Ages welcome!
- What to Bring & Wear: Guests wear closed toe comfortable walking shoes and may want to bring a light jacket
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have developed an approach that introduces a new standard of cleanliness and disinfection to ensure our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer experience. Implementing strict protocols and using the latest disinfection technology, updated continuously to current State and Federal Guidelines.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.