Farming- Market- Coffee- Cooking (JHA1)
With the help of your native host, you will discover the unique flavors of local cooking while learning about traditional ways of life. As part of this class, you will visit a local market, choose exotic ingredients, go to the organic garden to be farmers, taste the best coffee in Hoi An, and cook 4 typical dishes. The piano/ guitar is waiting for you to play as an artist within the heart of Hoi An! A funny and relaxing time in Hoi An to be highlighted!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - All foods and drinks included
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- 8.00: Pick up at your accommodation, head to one of the organic gardens in Hoi An, where you spend 30 minutes with local farmers to understand more about the real life of Vietnamese farmers
9.00: Head to the local market in Hoi An, buying fresh products for the cooking class in Hoi An, learning about the way the Vietnamese shop.
09.45: Take a break to have a cup of coffee in a local coffee shop, sharing your stories with others.
10.00: Head to Jolie’s house where you will have a welcome drink served by the lovely Jolie. After that, listen to her stories about local life.
10.30: Time for cooking using the ingredients purchased earlier!!!
12.30: Enjoy your meals cooked by yourself.
13.00: Play guitar (if you can), then return to your accommodation via our free drop-off service.
(Free-flow fresh Passion Fruit juice and filtered water included in the tour price)
• Tra Que Vegetable Village, Cam Ha Commune, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
• Vietnamese dishes - 2 menus:
1/ Beef/ chicken Pho
2/ Fresh spring roll/ Fried spring roll
3/ Vietnamese rice pancake/ Green papaya salad
4/ Fish in claypot
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick guests from all hotels in Hoi An.Port in Da nang and port in Hue with a small feeAirports
- Da Nang Airport, Da Nang Vietnam
- Da nang port
- Chan may port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.