Farming around Inle Lake (Half day Guided private tour)
Get out in the fields and meet with the farmers of the lake. This leisure walk across the villages on the shore will lead you among rice fields and fields where you will give a hand to the farmers. Depending on the season, you will discover the different crops that grow around the lake
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Inle Lake
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Inle Lake, Nyaungshwe Myanmar
Your guide will arrive to your hotel on the Inle lake or Nyaung Shwe jetty if you are staying in Nyaung Shwe around 08.00 am to experience farming activity for the half day.
This morning begins with an excursion to experience the traditional agricultural methods of the Inle Lake area. Take a scenic walk through Thalae U, a typical lakeshore village, to enjoy the scenery and observe the traditional ways of life here.
Continue to Alae Myaung village, where the residents rely upon the fertile soil to grow an abundance of vegetables which are then later sold and distributed throughout the Shan State. With the lake to the east and the hills to the west, the setting is one of the most picturesque in all of Myanmar.
Join farmers in the fields to pick vegetables and learn more about the day-to-day activities of these communities.
Afterwards in the afternoon around 01.00 pm return to the lake shore where your boat is waiting to your hotel or Nyaung Shwe jetty by ending the tour
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Inle Lake
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.