Fat Bike Winter Morning ride
The best winter mountain biking trails of Lapland, forests full of snow and stunning sceneries on top of the hill.
Do you want to ride a bike and enjoy the silent atmosphere of Nordic white forest? Let's go out with mountain bikes and ride to the top of Tottorakka, our hill located nearby.Professional biking guide can take you on a glorious wake-up ride. He also can show you some of the sweetest winter mountain biking trails and most flowy descents of Rovaniemi area.
This tour is suitable for intermediate and experienced riders.
Tour starts from and ends to our garage at city centrum. Street address: Pekankatu 2, Rovaniemi.
Meeting point at Hostel Cafe Koti reception 10 minutes before tour starting time.
Group size: 1 - 8 persons.
Ages: from 15 years and up.
Fitness level: 3 (of 4)
Difficulty level: 2 (of 4)
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hot juice
- Bike rental
- Protective helmet and fleece beanie under it
- Winter cycling gloves
- Warm shoe covers
What's excluded :
- Your own jacket and pants. Windproof winter clothes recommended
- - We start the tour from our mid city located bike garage.
- First we ride bikes to the beautiful riverside of Kemjoki.
- Keep the pedals spinning and cross the river Kemijoki using the famous landmark, candle-bridge.
- Pedalling all the way up to the Ounasvaara hill is demanding, but rewarding too.
- At hills top we ride in to the forest and super fun prepared winter trails.
- While riding, guide is telling you some nice information and history about area.
- At Tottorakka, the highest peak of the hill, we stop for taking some photos of the happy riders and awesome sceneries.
- After riding a while it's good to have a break and enjoy a cup or two of refreshing hot juice.
- Finally we enjoy rolling the way down back to the city and ride back in to the cosy warm garage.
Departure Point :Meeting point at Hostel Cafe Koti reception 10 minutes before tour start
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required!
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 15 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Roll Outdoors