Fat eBike Ride on Mount Royal
Don’t be fooled, winter in Montréal is no time to hide indoors! Discover the city in all its wintry splendor and join a brand new electric bike ride on a fat bike designed to grip on winter surfaces. Monster tires and powered wheels mean biking in snow is easy for both first-timers and seasoned cyclists. Ideal for those looking to try something new!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Head to Mount Royal on this 2-hour fat eBike ride. Like the Eiffel Tower in Paris or the Empire State Building in NYC, Mount Royal is a natural landmark and a way to orient yourself in Montreal. Montréalers are proud of their "mountain". Though it's more like a large hill in the heart of Montreal, Mount Royal still draws anyone in search of nature and space.
The public park also rewards those who make their way to the summit with a wonderful view of the city. The summit has a lookout and park designed by Frederick Law Olmsted, famous for his work on Central Park in NYC.
Montreal's landmark park doesn't let winter cramp its style. Its 190 hectares (470 acres) offer some of the city's most stunning skyline views atop Mont-Royal's three peaks, the highest of which rises a modest 233 meters (764 feet) above sea level. It’s a sprawling playground that's perfect for cycling.
Departure Point :80 Rue Prince-Arthur E, Montréal, QC H2X 1B3, Canada
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.