Fatima, Batalha Monastery, Nazaré and Obidos with a local
Start our day by visiting Obidos, an ancient Fortified Village known for its great defence against invasions, and used by many civilisations that passed in this are. Head to Batalha Monastery or Battle Monastery to know one of the most impressive gothic constructions of Portugal, it's details and size can makes us get lost by going around the monument, it took around 150 years to be built, starting its construction in the 14th century. From there we leave to Fatima Sanctuary, our Lady of Fatima, where you ca visit the place and the chapel where she appeared to the Population of this small town in the center of Fatima. This tour is customisable, please contact us for more information.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
Walk around the fortified village of Obidos and enjoy it's traditional pastries and liqueurs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Batalha Monastery, Largo Infante Dom Henrique 2440, Batalha 2440-484 Portugal
One of the most important and more detailed gothic constructions of Portugal that took over 150 years to be built, started in the 13th century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario de Fatima, Rua de Rainha Santa Isabel 26, Fatima 2495-424 Portugal
Visit the sanctuary made in Honor of our Lady of Fatima and of the last knowned miracle of the History of the Christianism.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any location inside the greater area of Lisbon.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.