Fayoum Full Day tour Bird Watching
Enjoy a private bird watching tour in the Fayoum region to see the 35 species in its natural habitat and a true nature experience while contributing to the sustainability of the area.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up service from your hotel in Cairo and back.
- - All transfers by 4x4 car.
- - Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- - All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide.
- - Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour.
- - Late lunch meal at local restaurant in EL Fayoum.
- - All taxes & service charge.
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wadi El-Rayan, 65 km southwest of Faiyum city 80 km west of the Nile River, Al Fayyum Egypt
ours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to enjoy El Fayoum famous sites. From Cairo to Fayoum is about 95 km. Today all our visits are in Wadi El Ryan, designated as Protected Area in 1989. fayoum Oasis is a wonderful bird watching destination, well known for its delicious fruits and vegetables. Birds migrate to the oasis for the lush plants and the waters of Lake Quarun, the largest salt water lake in Egypt.you’ll find Grebes, coots,etc. Late Lunch will be served at a good quality restaurant. After that transfer back to Cairo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick you up from your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.