Ferrari Museum Maranello and Farm of Balsamic Vinegar Private Tour from Rome
When in Maranello and then at the Ferrari Museum you will be welcomed by a staff member in the typical red Ferrari outift that is also worn on the racecourses. In the hypermodern room there are dozens of expensive Ferrari’s. A lot of beautiful models from the past, but also quite a few luxury cars that are very recent. Once you inspected the cars sufficiently (and believe us, you could look at them for hours!) you can spend some time reading the information you find at the side of the building. The exhibition is very interesting, and next to nice stories you’ll also find some interesting photographs.
You will visit the huge barrels and old casks of an acetaia ancient rooms, learning all phases of production, surrounded by the perfumes of aged balsamic, for an experience involving all senses.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off with luxury transportation and private chauffeur
- Private English-speaking tour escort at your disposal
- Entrance ticket in the Ferrari Museum in Maranello
- A complimentary Ferrari cap and a personalized Ferrari badge
- A group pit stop experience with photos (another activity to be arranged for children 6-16 years)
- A driving experience on a Scuderia Ferrari simulator
- Visit to an acetaia with a balsamic vinegar tasting
- Entry/Admission - Museo Ferrari
What's excluded :
- Food or drinks choices made outside the scope of the organized tasting tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Ferrari, Via Dino Ferrari 43, 41053, Maranello Italy
Situated only a short distance from the Ferrari plant and the Fiorano circuit, the Galleria is the great museum that exhibits the history of Maranello's red cars and of their founder Enzo Ferrari. Behind learning the history of the famous company, visitors go through the stages of the development of the automobile industry, which Ferrari has contributed to increase throughout the years.
The Ferrari Gallery was inaugurated on 18 February 1990. It's a very modern and functional structure. The big parking area is animated by a red arch provided with the red and green lights which remind of the Fl Gran Prix starting line. The galleria is divided in 4 areas dedicated to: Formula 1, themed exhibitions, technological innovations and photografic shows. The tour begins at the ground floor, in the space hosting the automobiles which have raced on circuits all around the world in the past 50 years. A series of monitors displays images of the most evocative moments of the Ferrari's history; the trophies of the victories are located on a showcase. The next stage of the tour is the amphitheatre which hosts theme exhibitions (changing every 6-8 months) and 2 driving simulators set in real F1 cars (not included).You can also see several photo murals dedicated to the great drivers who have linked their name to Ferrari and a faithful reconstruction of Enzo Ferrari's study-room which testifies his essential work that certainly contrasts with the incredible beauty of his factorys cars. At the first floor, in the area dedicated to technological innovation, are shown special vehicles (like the F50 and the 550 Barchetta), the representation of the "galleria del vento" and the exhibition of components explaining how F1 technology is applied to roading cars. There is also a line up of all Formula 1 engines employed since 1981. The tour inside the Gallery ends in the area exhibiting art and photographic shows.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Modena, Modena, Province of Modena, Emilia-Romagna
Aceto Balsamico di Modena is an IGP (Protected Geographical Indication) product, exclusive and distinctive of the territories of today’s Provinces of Modena and Reggio Emilia, known throughout the world for its taste and quality, this condiment is by now an ambassador of sorts of Made in Italy and of the Italian tradition of eating well. Balsamic vinegar is customarily served as aperitivo on slivers of Parmigiano Reggiano, or as a condiment on meat, on aged cheeses, vegetables au gratin, capaccio, salads and risotto.
It can also be used to cook, as long as it is added at the very end, so as not to lose its flavor. Book your special tour of the vinegar factory. Discover all the secrets of Modena's Black Gold in an exciting journey through the barrels of an acetaia.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 6:30 am at your accomodation (hotel, B&B, apartment). Please confirm us the pick up address.N.B.: If your accomodation is not in the area indicated on the above map, send us a message to arrange your pick up.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when shared with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair available on request. Please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Most travelers can participate
- Please advice any specific dietary requirements or allergies at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.