We are in the Province of Oristano in the municipality of Samugheo. We will visit the ruins of the Medusa Castle which gives its name to the Ferrata, located on the top of a limestone spur overlooking the river. From the Castle we will go down the path that will take us to the Ferrata and from there we will skirt the spur with exposed and some demanding stretches up to the Castle where we will stop for a quick packed lunch.
- Approach from the Parking to the Castle: 10 minutes
- Approach from the Castle to the Ferrata: 10 minutes
- Duration: 1: 15/1: 30 H
- Difference in altitude: 50 m
- Maximum altitude: 300 m
- Length 1.7 km
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Via ferrata kit: harness (belt and leg loops), helmet, double carabiner with textile energy absorber
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - During the Tour it is advisable to bring a bottle of water with you
- Lunch - PicNic on the spot. Each participant must bring their own lunch.
- Technical Clothing, Trekking Shoes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Samugheo, Samugheo, Province of Oristano, Sardinia
Vertical paths. The thousand-year-old Rock becomes a faithful climbing companion. In vertical progression physical effort is combined with maximum concentration. The position of the foot, the taking of the hand become the center of our ego and everything else does not count. Unique moments. Each step is a result and the view embraces us to codurci at the top from which to enjoy the success achieved. The Ferrata as a metaphor for Life.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :In Su Corr'e Sa Furca, Via dei Papaveri, 22, 09045 Quartu Sant'Elena CA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick-up from Hotels, Hotels & B & BsAirports
- Elmas Airport, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
- Cagliari Cruise Port, Porto, Molo Rinascita, 09123 Cagliari CA, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Recommended clothing: Trekking shoes, long technical trousers, cotton T-shirt, sweatshirt with zip and hood, neck warmer, small towel, bottle of water.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.