Ferry Tickets to Bimini with Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini
Escape from Miami and the mainland and onto a high-speed 400-passenger, modern, comfortable 170-foot craft that will whisk you away from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini, Bahamas in just 2 hours. Sit back and relax with a snack or take in the rays on our sundeck!
Once on the Island you will receive a Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini for a full use of their outdoor facilities.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip economy class ferry to Bimini
- Port fees & taxes
- Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini
- Entry/Admission - Bimini Road
- Entry/Admission - Hilton at Resorts World Bimini
What's excluded :
- Transfers in Miami
- Food and beverages
- Optional activities in Bahamas
- Transfers within Port and Hotel in Bimini
- Step off the mainland and onto our high-speed 400-passenger, modern, comfortable 170-foot craft that will whisk you away from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini, Bahamas in just 2 hours. Sit back and relax with a snack or bask on our sundeck worry free!
Once in the Island you will receive a Day Pass to The Hilton at Resort World Bimini for a full use of their outdoor facilities. Round trip tram transfers from the Resort to the port is also included!
Departure Point :2021 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 400 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Requirements to enter the Bahamas are:1) Take a COVID-19 test within ten days of your intended travel. 2 )Complete the Travel Health Card on-line.3) Be sure to have a copy of your completed travel card, negative COVID-19 test results, as well as your proof of citizenship on hand on your travel day.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.