Fez Day Trip from Casablanca
• Private Day Trip from Casablanca to Fez.
• Visit oldest city in Morocco.
• Visit tanneries.
• Explore Fez city.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/guide speaking English, French and Spanish.
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Monuments entrance Fees.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fes, Fes, Fes-Meknes
Once you arrive Fez you will start exploring the oldest city in Morocco, walking in its alleys and small streets. Our visit starts by visiting the Royal Palace gate, the Jewish quarter, the first Mellah ever built in Morocco, built during the 14th century. You will visit sites with cultural and historical interest including the famous Al Qaraouine University, the oldest one in the world, the Tanneries and Moulay Idriss mausoleum. After lunch, you will visit the tiles cooperative and then experience a wonderful panoramic view over the whole Medina of Fes. There is an option to hire a local guide in Fez but is not included in the price.Then back to Casablanca.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you can't enter your pickup location please send it by email or whatsapp
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For infant seats, please let us know before the tour
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.