Fez Desert golden 2 days
The Sahara is the ultimate adventure and travel experience in Morocco. That introduce you to the real Sahara and the authentic Nomadic life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- camel trekking ( sunset & sunrise) and Camel guide
- pick up and drop off
- Standard desert camp
- Air-conditioned vehicle and Driver
What's excluded :
- Personal items
- local guide
- Entry/Admission - Merzouga Desert
- Entry/Admission - شاف hamza boudda
Day 1: Fez - Ifrane - Midelt - Merzouga
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
7.30 am Fes Desert Tours starts by picking you up from your lovely Hotel or Riad in Fes, and then drive you towards the captivating views of the Middle Atlas. We will be passing by fascinating Cedar Forests and beautiful Berber villages along the way,
we will stop in Immouzer, the spectacular Berber town with the most magical green sites and flowing rivers all over the charming city. We will continue along the winding passes of the Middle Atlas Mountains to stop in Ifrane
Next, our team will introduce you to Ifrane, the Little Moroccan Switzerland, a beautiful mountains city with the most perfect French architecture, as we discover its remarkable views and get some fresh mountains air.
After that, we will continue to the marvelous Cedar forest, to wander through the largest cedar forest in Africa, as we explore its ancient huge Cedar trees.
We will start leaving the Atlas Mountains towards Midelt, the Berber city of Rocks, to interact with the local life and taste the most irresistible Berber vegetables Tagine for lunch. Our following destination would be Merzouga, where we will take our camels on a memorable Camel Trek in the magical sunset, as you feel the charm of the endless Sahara and the extreme freedom of life in the wild
We will spend the night in an exotic Desert Camp, where we will gather around the fire, have a typical Sahara dinner, and then sleep under the beautiful starry night sky.
Duration: 16 hours
Accommodation included: Desert camp
Day 2: Merzouga- Rissani- Midelt -Ifrane – Fez
Stop At: شاف hamza boudda, hay badr route ain smen rce omra app 52 imm c FES، Fes 30040, Morocco
arly morning, your camel man will wake you up to go on a fascinating camel trek to capture the mesmerizing sunrise, as you admire the epic combination of the golden sun and the the remarkable sea of sands.
Next, we will go to our Hotel in Merzouga, to enjoy a warm lunch and have a shower, before getting the road again towards Fes. 09:30 We will first pass by Rissani, where we will discover The Zawiya Moulay Ali Ash-Sharif, the shrine of the founder of the ruling dynasty. We will cross the dramatic views of lands formation in Ziz valley, passing by the most fascinating Berber villages.
Afterwards, we will have a stop in a Berber village along the roads, to have a traditional Moroccan lunch, and then continue towards the cold Middler Atlas Mountains, passing by the magnificent panoramic views of the green landscapes.
Our last Desert Tours from Fes stop would be Fes the ancient city, where your driver drop you off at your Hotel/Riad.
Duration: 15 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact the client to confirm pick up location and time
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.