Fez Medina Full Day Guided Walking Tour
a wonderful journey into the heart of the Fez medina, on a guided walking tour through the stunning city.Staring with the astonishing architecture of the Royal Palace,then browse for handicrafts at a traditional souk. then the other outstanding places like; the Jewish quarter Mellah, the oldest gardens Jnan Sbil, Panoramic view of Merini Tower, Bab Boujloud, the ancient Tannery in Africa, the Nejjarine square , the Seffarine Square , and many other outstanding places Walking alongside with our expert local guide, you will know most of the stories behind medina’s buildings and streets.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Professional art historian guide
What's excluded :
- Begin your guided tour of the medina with meeting our super Profesional guide at your hotel/accommodation to pick you up to the staring place which is the astonishing architecture of the Royal Palace with its beautiful golden doors and knockers, then, we will visit the Jewish quarter named; Mellah .
Afterward, we will visit Jnan Sbil; to admire the pure air and green spaces, flowers, rose bushes, towering palms, lakes, and fountains. Then, we will explore the loveliest panoramic view from Merini Tower, and we finish by visiting an apprentice school of Fes pottery and mosaic, the school teaches crafts, Zellige and everything that is handmade.
Then we move to explore the narrow streets of fes medina lined up with fruit carts, restaurants , spices , jewelleries , carpets with differents colors , and other traditional moroccan products where you will have the opportunity to buy some souvenirs.
After, we head directly to see the ancient Tannery in the whole Africa, where you will explore the ancient craft of tanning and dying, using natural process to produce the high-quality leather. Afterward, we walk among the Nejjarine square known by its fabulous water fountain , also discovering the exquisite ancient Fondouk el-Nejjarine, to see the collection of wooden arts, crafts, and carpentry tools, dating back as early as the 14th century.
Departure Point :Bab Boujloud
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.