Fine Art and Craft Cocktails
This one of a kind experience is designed to get you off the beaten path and into a world of art, poetry, herbs and wearable art, in the the most delightful garden setting. You will be picked up and hosted by Lattecha Willocks, an established Jamaican Fine Artist and Designer. With a background in hotel management and administration, Lattecha is the perfect host and makes a wicked craft cocktail. Don't drink? Don't worry. She's got you covered. Lattecha has over 35 years of experience with Jamaican herbs and can brew you a bush tea like none other.
Over drinks you can talk art, learn about her process, learn about the garden and pet her lovely dogs. You can shop art and wearable art too. Lattecha's wearable art is sold in fine retailers and hotels throughout the island as well as in Ashland, Oregon, and in the Cayman Islands. She has also exhibited her artwork in Germany as well as locally in Jamaica. You are certain to leave with an amazing find.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages - One craft cocktail per person is included.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Alternatively guests can try one our gourmet Jamaican Coffee or our specially blended bush teas from our garden.
- Entry/Admission - Lattecha Willocks Gallery
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lattecha Willocks Gallery, Summerset Road, Negril Jamaica
You will be picked up and taken to meet Jamaican Fine Artist, Designer and Poet, Lattecha Willocks at her studio Gallery located just off the beaten path on the West End of Negril. During the visit, you will be treated to one of Lattecha's craft cocktails featuring herbs grown in her garden. During this tour you will be able to explore Lattecha's work, shop her artwork and collections if you fancy something, and learn about the plants growing in her garden.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Negril Lighthouse, Negril Jamaica
This is an optional and complimentary add on. Before returing to your hotel, you can ask for a tour of the West End of Negril, where you will get to see some beautiful spots including the Negril Lighthouse.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is offered at all hotels on Norman Manley Boulevard Negril (Beach Boad) and West End Negril (on the cliffs/Lighthouse road). If your hotel is not listed here, just enter it and we will pick you up. If you are coming from outside Negril or are staying with friends and family, the pick spot will be Burger King in the Negril Town Center.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.