Fire Fly and Beach Private Tour in Ocho Rios with Pick Up
Fire Fly & Beach is a combo tour that allows you to enjoy Jamaica’s beautiful white sand beach and her rich history.
Stop at Noel Coward's Firefly House and Mammee Bay in this half-day tour.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Noel Coward's Firefly House
What's excluded :
- Lunch - You may consume meals and beverages at Bamboo Blu Beach, this cost is not included in the tour cost quoted here.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Noel Coward's Firefly House, Firefly Hill Rd., Ocho Rios Jamaica
Firefly was the home of British Playwright Noel Coward. It was originally called “Look Out” by the famous pirate Henry Morgan since it had been used for that purpose. Noel Coward discovered the site while on an excursion in the area. He later purchased the property and built the house which now stands on it. He renamed it Firefly Hill because of the little glowing insects to be seen on the property. Coward died at the age of seventy four (74) at Firefly after having written many of his famous plays there. He was buried at Firefly on his favorite spot.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mammee Bay, Mammee Bay, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Bamboo Blu’s elegant facility includes watersports activities such as snorkeling, boat ride, banana boat ride and approximately 700-feet of Caribbean beach. The cuisine is of the highest standard, serving a wide range of European dishes with a Caribbean twist, as well as vegetarian options, all splendidly complemented by an enticing bar menu
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time will vary based on the hotel, guest house, or villa that you are staying or the time you disembark the cruise ship. The pickup time will be communicated once the tour has been booked. Ports
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2020 - 7/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.