fire of anatolia dancing show (troya dancing show)
our show on the lifestyle and dances of the civilizations that lived in the past in the Anatolian lands consists of our professional team and dancers and is unique.travellers enjoy a dance performance at the arena in the aspendos area.it is open air and is monitored in theatre layout.you're gonna really admire this show.
at 18:00 guests are invited to the hotel.
transfers are made by air-conditioned and comfortable car.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: U Can Travel, Antalya Turkey
A synthesis of hundreds of folkdance figures and music from different regions, Fire of Anatolia is a unique project whose source is Anatolia’s ancient mythological and cultural history. Produced by Mustafa Erdogan, the group hopes to introduce the world to the fire that arises from the ancient mosaic of love, cultural history and peace in Anatolia. The Fire of Anatolia, which is regarded as one of the best dance groups of the world because of countless international tours and various promotional activities has taken great steps in realizing this goal
The Fire of Anatolia, which brings the rich culture of Anatolia and the magic of dance on the same scene in a magnificent style, became the first dance group that performed in The Building of China Parliament. The group performed for an audience of four hundred thousand people, all standing, in Eregli, in the Black Sea region and holds the title for “Largest Auidience” in the Guinness Book of World Records for this performance. They were also the first group performing in the Bodrum Antique Theatre after 2300 years. Fire of Anatolia has reached over 35 million people both in foreign countries and homeland since their debut on May 3, 2001.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.