First-Class Sailing in Gibraltar with Dolphin Safari
Have an amazing experience sailing among dolphins. With a high success rate for finding the dolphins, and a 99% guarantee, all passengers can sit back and enjoy comfortable cushioned seating with a maximum of 25 passengers per trip. The boat has both indoor and outdoor seating; indoor has special tinted windows for shade, whilst outdoors has a front-line view of the dolphins.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available for purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Come and meet the wild dolphins of Gibraltar in our 40 foot power boat, we take small groups so you are never crowded and plenty of space to social distance and see the dolphins up close and personal. We are the Original Dolphin Safari and we offer a first class option to see the dolphins, with comfortable cushioned seating for every passenger, move around the boat as much as you like to get the best views. We offer a 99% guarantee to see them, even though they are wild we have tried and tested techniques to find them with our expert crew and spotters onboard. Views of the rock, Spain and Africa (weather permitting). A truly magical experience for all ages.
Departure Point :Marina Bay, Gibraltar, Gibraltar GX11 1AA, Gibraltar
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Both our office and boat are sanitized before and between trips.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.