First Class Train To Machu Picchu + Bus To Entrance
The First Class train to Machu Picchu is the most pleasant and enjoyable experience to reach Machu Picchu from your Cusco hotel. A private air-conditioned vehicle picks you up from any hotel in Cusco at approximately 07:45am and drops you off at the San Pedro train station by 08:00am. You will be welcomed and checked-in by the rail staff who will guide you to your seat. You will receive a welcome cocktail as you wait for the train departure at 8:28am.
The plush seats with tables in front for maximum on-bard comfort and ample windows will allow you to enjoy the and admire the beautiful Sacred Valley landscape during the train ride.
Live music will give the proper ambiance to the delicious gourmet menu prepared using Andean ingredients. You will also enjoy an irresistible selection of hot and cold drinks prepared using fresh local fruits and herbs.
Upon arrival in Machu Picchu, you will also be able to board the bus to the entrance as a bus ticket is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup from any hotel in Cusco City Center
- First Class Train from Cusco to Machu Picchu
- Bus to the entrance of Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes
What's excluded :
- Return train back to Cusco
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Guide or Guided Tour of Machu Picchu
- You will be picked up at 7:45 from your hotel in Cusco in a private air-conditioned vehicle and dropped off at the Cusco station in San Pedro by 8:00am where you will board Incarail's First-Class Ttrain to Machu Picchu with maximum comfort and space on board.
You will delight you appetite with an exquisite gourmet menu prepared using Andean organic ingredients like trout, quinoa, aguaymanto accompanied by a selection of wines. In addition, a welcome cocktail and a variety of warm and cold natural drinks will be made available.
The new First Class features a luxurious Observatory-Lounge wagon offering live music, bar as you admire the most incredible scenery.
Without a doubt, this voyage will evoke all the colours and flavours of Peruvian culture!
Upon arrival at the train station in Machu Picchu, you will be able to proceed to the bus station that will take you to the Machu Picchu Inca ruins. Your bus tickets will allow you to board any bus during operating hours 5:30am to 2pm for up to 3 days so you can even go to your hotel if you are planning to visit Machu Picchu on a different day.
Departure Point :
We will pick you up from any hotel in the Cusco city center.
OtherCusco, Peru - Any hotel in the Cusco City Center
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru - The train will drop you off at the train station in Machu Picchu Pueblo also known as Aguas Calientes.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.