Fishing for Fun in Rovaniemi
Come and learn fishing with a guide! You learn both fly fishing and rod fishing on this tour deep in the Lappish forests. First we are transported to the start place and get some information about fishing and how to use the equipment. It is an exceptionally beautifull location where you have great chance to catch a fish of your life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Adventure gear
- Guidance services
- Snacks mentioned
- Organizer's liability insurance
- Safari desk support
What's excluded :
- Private tours available for additional charge
Full barbeque lunch is catered during the trip. Typical fishes are trouts, arctic whitefishes, pikes and perches. Equipment is included as well as rain boots and jackets if needed.
The departure time is 10 AM and another departure is at 5 PM.
The abundance of waterways in Lapland and the richness of fish species guarantee you will have unforgettable fishing experiences in the Lapland.
In the northern part of Finland there are many free and wild rivers. Wild brown trout, grayling, pike, and whitefish can be found in almost all the rivers and lakes of Lapland. Arctic char can also be found in some wilderness areas.
The region is very large, from wide areas of dense woodland in southern and central Lapland to the sparse tundra in the far north where reindeer roam. Most of the rivers are long and quite shallow. Riverbeds are usually clean and gravelly, though some can be muddy.
What makes fishing in Lapland an unforgettable experience for visitors from the south is the midnight sun. In the summer the sun doesn’t really set for many weeks. This means that you can enjoy Lapland’s beautiful natural surroundings and outstanding fishing around the clock!
Departure Point :Lapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We will confirm the exact pick up time upon booking.The meeting time at Lapland Welcome Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi) is 15 minutes before the starting time of the safari.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian meal option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if you wish to have a guide in other language
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.