Fitzroy True Crime Walking Tour
Join us on a 2 hour walking tour as we explore the streets of Fitzroy's old crime district and get to know the colourful characters who lived in Melbourne's old crime district 100 years ago. The Fitzroy True Crime Walking Tour is constructed and delivered by writer and historian Michael Shelford and utilises the original police files from the era 1890-1920's. Former brothels, gangland killings, house bombing, safe cracking and shootouts with cops and are just a few of the subjects featured on the tour.
Each tour member receives a free booklet which contains photos of the characters discussed along the way.
Fitzroy is located on the fringe of Melbourne's CBD and is easily accessible by regular trams to and from the City.
per adult from
What's included :
- A tour booklet featuring photos of the characters discussed along the way.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fitzroy Town Hall, 201 Napier St, Fitzroy, Yarra, Victoria 3065 Australia
Historic buildings and lane ways.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :190 Napier St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia
Return Detail :69 Napier St, Fitzroy VIC 3065, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The first name and contact details, either a phone number or email, must be collected from each attendee and stored by the tour provider for 28 days.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.