Flamenco and Tapastour with a flamenco artist
We are the most specialised guides in flamenco since we are all professional dancers and singers ourselves who are very active on our own flamenco stage, and as well internationally with our dancecompanies. We will always try to book the dancer you will see on stage that night to host the whole evening for you. Flamenco is a lifestyle, and meeting up with friends to have a bite and enjoy flamenco go hand in hand. Most flamenco artists know exactly where to get the best specialties. We loveto share our own experiences, point out facts about the neighborhood and share a very nice,intimate flamenco experience with you
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Included are three drinks (water, soda, wine or beer.) three tapas and ticket to the show that goes for about one hour.
What's excluded :
- We meet at Banco Santander, and visit form there three tapas places. In place we will order the local specialties for you. Off course we will take food allergies or food preferences into consideration. We will explain lots about the lovely bits and bites we order for you, and while we get to know each other, off course teel you about flamenco history and our personal experiences as a flamenco artist. We will leave you with a drink in the last place since this is where we perform. Off course we always do our best for you to see your hostess on stage, but in covid-time we keep tours as private as possible. Also our venue has been reduced with current law, which makes the show all the more intimate. In the show we can only allow 20 guests.
• Salmorejo - Cold tomato bases squash with topping of egg and serranoham
• Espinacas con garbanzos - Vegatable dish from Sevilla. Very local
• Cazon en adobo - Fried vinagres based fish
• Solomillo al whisky - Tenderloin with whisky
Departure Point :Calle San Jacinto, 1, 41010 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :7:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- it is wheelchair accesible, but we can only have two at the time in our show. If you are in a wheelchair: you have to be able to move or have somebody with you who helps you from one point to another, since the three tapas places are about a 10 minute walk from each other
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks are obligatoria were you cannot keep 1,5 metres distance, which might be at the show. We will always have some available for 1 euro, which is official spanish price
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.