Flamenco Show & Special Menu at Torres Bermejas in Madrid
Torres Bermejas, opened in 1960, is the most important and unique flamenco show in the world. Torres Bermejas is unique for its stunning room that reproduces inside the Bermejas towers of the Alhambra in Granada, with walls with Arabic motifs, tiles and wooden covered ceilings. When you come to the flamenco show, it is an unforgettable artistic experience by the Cuadro Flamenco composed of the best artists from singers, guitarists, clappers and dancers. The flamenco night will be complete with dining unapropuesta inspired by traditional Spanish cuisine, very innovative touches and the dominating product quality.
The dinner "Tapas Menu" includes:
-Spanish omelette with caramelised onions
-Homemade croquettes of Iberian ham and cheese
-Crispy chicken strips
-Andalusian style squids
-Fideua of fish and seafood
-Iberian sirloin toast with brie cheese
-Drinks: Refreshment or Red Wine (D.O Rioja) or White Wine (D.O Rueda) and Mineral Water.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner "Tapas Menu"
- Live music
- Live show There is a tapas menu option for vegetarians and vegans.
- Entry/Admission - Gran Via
- Entry/Admission - Torres Bermejas
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Visit: Street Gran Via, 28013 Madrid Spain
Enjoy a memorable artistic history with the launch to fame of the greatest flamenco in recent times. Camarón has acted here for 12 years and where he met guitarist Paco de Lucía. Manolo Caracol, which debuted on February 1, 1962 and most recently the singer José Mercé, have also gone through our tablao seeking fame and recognition. Artists like The Güito, Mario Maya, Chunga, Fosforito, Pansequito, Enrique de Melchor, Paco Cepero, Chato de la Isla and more recently, the young guitarist Juan Habichuela Nieto have performed.
Duration: 10 minutes
Visit: Torres Bermejas, Calle Mesonero Romanos 11, 28013 Madrid Spain
The flamenco show Bermejas Torres is in the historic center of Madrid, next to Gran Vía and Callao. In the same room, occupies the oldest tablao of Madrid, La Taberna Gitana, which opened in 1949.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Street Gran Via, 28013 Madrid Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Thermographic Cameras, Constant disinfection and cleaning of facilities, Protected stage with security screens, Reduced capacity and social distance, Staff training, Certificate of Disinfection, IONIZER Air Purifier, Hydro-alcoholic solutions, Digital Applications
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.