Flexible Hangzhou Private Tour from Shanghai by Bullet Train
Discover the famous Paradise City Hangzhou on a fully customized sightseeing day trip from Shanghai by bullet train. Accompanied by your private guide, stroll around Flower Harbor Park and take a relaxing boat on the West Lake. Visit the famous Lingyin temple; See the traditional Meijiawu tea mountain, and wonder along the old Hefang Street. Local lunch, tea tasting at Meijiawu, round trip bullet train tickets, private guide and private vehicle service are inclusive. Since the tour is flexible based on your interests, attraction entrance fees are at your own cost.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Private air-conditioned comfortable car
- Round trip bullet train fare
- Lunch - Local lunch
- Tea tasting at Tea Village
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Shanghai downtown hotels only)
- West Lake Boat Ride and 1 local attraction ticket (for All Inclusive Package)
- Entry/Admission - West Lake (Xi Hu)
- Entry/Admission - Lingyin Temple
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up does not include hotels in the outskirts such as Jiading, Songjiang ,Qingpu ,Jinqiao, Chuansha in Pudong areas, etc. If your hotel is not in the downtown your guide will provide instructions on where to meet downtown
- West Lake Boat Ride and local attraction ticket (if All Inclusive Package is not selected)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station, West of the Hongqiao Airport, Minhang District, Shanghai 200335 China
Meet your private guide at your hotel lobby in the morning, and head up to Hangzhou City by taking a 1-hour bullet train ride. On the train, discuss your Hangzhou things-to-do list with your guide. Of course, your knowledgeable guide will give you some suggestions, and he or she will customize your day based on your needs and interests. Below literary is just an example for you.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: West Lake (Xi Hu), West Lake Scenic, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310000 China
Upon arrival to Hangzhou, take a short walk by the beautiful West Lake as well as to enjoy a 45-minute relaxing boat ride. Your friendly private guide will share with you some interesting local history and stories.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hangzhou Longjingshan Tea Cultural Village, No.268 Wengjia Mountain, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310002 China
After the West Lake visit, you will be taken to the well-known Longjing green tea farm to enjoy the local lunch and drink the tasty tea. You even have the opportunity to to walk along the tea farm and see the beautiful tea mountains and surrounding.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lingyin Temple, No.1 Fayun Alley, Lingyin Road, Xihu District, Hangzhou 310013 China
After your tasty local lunch at tea farm, you will visit the famous Lingyin Temple. If you have been to Hangzhou before, and wish to visit some other attractions this time, please feel free to discuss with your guide.
Some suggested alternative options for your reference in below:
1. Meijiawu Tea Village
2. Hefang Street
3. Leifeng Pagoda
4. Yuewang Temple
5. Liuhe Pagoda
After your tour is finished, take another bullet-train ride back to Shanghai, where your guide gets you back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel or airbnb in Shanghai City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants (for getting your bullet train ticket in advance)
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.