Flexible Private Beijing Layover Tour
Don’t spend your Beijing stopover inside the airport; maximize your time in China and opt for a private and customizable sightseeing tour instead. This personalized layover tour is tailored to your needs and allows you to tick off Beijing city attractions, such as Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, Beihai Park, etc. in limited time. English speaking tour guide, private vehicle, and airport or hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
6 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Two-way or One-way Airport Transfer (please choose the option you need)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottle of water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (If Needed)
- Fuel surcharge
- Entrance fee to 2-3 attractions in Beijing City
- Entry/Admission - Forbidden City-The Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Heaven
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), West Changan Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
Your professional tour guide will greet you at the airport arrival hall by holding your name sign. You will travel to the Beijing city (about 40-60 minutes) by private car. Since this midway trip can be adjusted flexibly according to your interests, you can freely discuss it with the tour guide on your way to downtown.
Typically, you will first visit the world’s largest public areas—Tiananmen Square, home to the National Museum of China, the mausoleum of Mao Zedong and the great Monument to the Peoples’ Heroes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Forbidden City-The Palace Museum, No.4 Jingshanqian Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100009 China
From there you will pass through the South gate to the magnificent Forbidden City - a 250-acre complex of courtyards, palaces, pavilions and gardens, which served as the imperial palace for emperors and their households for more than 500 years. The Forbidden City was declared a World Heritage Site in 1987.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Heaven, Tiantan Road, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100050 China
Then, you will visit the Temple of Heaven which was visited by the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties for annual ceremonies of prayer to Heaven. The Temple of Heaven is one of several worship sites in the capital where the emperors offered sacrifices. It was constructed between 1406 and 1420 during the reign of Ming Emperor YongLe, who also oversaw the creation of the Forbidden City during the same period. You will get a change to enjoy the local's exercise in the temple and are welcome to join them in the park.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bell and Drum Towers, Di'anmen Wai Main Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
After that, you will stroll along the Hutong allay to discover the life style of the locals.
Stop At: Wangfujing Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing 100006 China
If you like, walk along the Wangfujing Pedestrian Road to check out the food street and shoppings malls.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: CCTV New Mansion, Dongsanhuan Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing China
Turn towards east direction, you will be amazed by the skyscrapers, like Beijing World Trade Center, CCTV Building and Beijing CBD Area.
Pass By: Chaoyang Theater, 36 North East Third Ring Road, Chaoyang District Subway line 10 or 6 get off at Hujialou exit C1, Beijing 100024 China
You can also choose to enjoy a night show such as Chinese acrobatic show, Kungfu Show or Peking Opera.
Pass By: Back Lakes (Hou Hai), Shicha Lake Scenic Resort, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
If you have been all above places before and want to try something different this time, you can also visit following places based on your interests:
The Summer Palace
The Coal Hill Park
The Beihai Park
Pearl or Silk Market
798 Art Distirct
Panjiayuan Flea Market
Chinese Food Massage
Pass By: Jingshan Park (Jingshan Gongyuan), No.44 Jingshanxi Street, Xicheng District, Beijing 100009 China
In addition, you can choose to enjoy a local lunch or dinner meal, even a SPA (at your own cost).
Your private layover tour ends with return transport to the airport(PEK or Daxing airport) or drop-off at your Beijing city hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour guide will hold your name sign waiting in the arrival hall by holding your name sign Airports
- Capital Airport, Shunyi, Beijing 101300 China
- Beijing Daxing International Airport, Daxing District, Beijing, China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please advise if you have big luggage or more than 2 luggage.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The tour starts 1 hour after flight landing.
- Please contact your local operator if you have to take a long time in custom, and your driver will wait for you in the arrival hall.
- This layover tour requires at least 8 to 10 hours between two connecting flights.
- Detailed flight information is required upon booking
- If you are not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.