Flight to the Lofoten Islands
Bodø – Lofoten – Steigen – Bodø: All the above-mentioned routes in one amazing flight! On this route, we will be able to see an abundance of scenic fjords, lakes, towns, jagged peaks and breathtaking views of the vast North Atlantic.
The views will include spectacular nature, architecture and infrastructure in this remote area of the Northern Atlantic. At the southernmost point of Lofoten, we will cross the Vestfjord eastbound back to Bodø.
This tour will provide opportunities to see all the sights our fantastic area has to offer. We will try to accommodate specific points of interest if requested. We could also land on the water at certain points along the route, weather permitting.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Airport/Departure Tax
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lofoten Island, Norway
Pass By: Kjerringoy Trading Post, Bodo 8093 Norway
Departure Point :Olav V gate 48, 8004 Bodø, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum number of travellers are 2
- Most travelers can participate
- Max passenger/luggage weight: 550lbs/250kg
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.