Flights to East Luxor by tickets
The trip contains all the sights of Luxor from the east bank of the temples you know the valuable and good information of ancient Pharaonic monuments.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up and return services from Luxor hotel / Nile Cruise
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry fee to Karnak Temple
- Entry fee to Luxor Temple
- Bottled water during the tours
- Professional Egyptologist tour guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Tipping)
- Personal expenses
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
See the dramatic monuments of Luxor’s East Bank
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
You’ll see art and architecture that stretch from the Middle Kingdom to the Ptolemaic dynasty.
Departure Point :1: Luxor Temple, Luxor City, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
2: Karnak, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.