Florence: Accademia Gallery Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Tickets
Visit the Accademia Gallery with your guide. Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art and enjoy his most famous work, the statue of David and other important masterpieces.
The young Michelangelo sculpted the statue of David in three years, starting from a huge block of rough marble. The result was an absolutely beautiful, imposing sculpture, the real icon of the Renaissance ideal.
He portrayed a magnificent nude young man in his full physical vigor, whose intense expression of force and courage which stemmed from his absolute faith in God, was taken as a symbol of the power and invincibility of the Republic of Florence at the height of its splendor.
per adult from
What's included :
- Enjoy skip-the-line entrance and a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery
- Visit the Accademia Gallery in all its splendor
- Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art
- Customer assistance
- Guided tour with a professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Florence Art Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Michelangelo Florentine Leather
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florence Art Gallery, Borgo Ognissanti 64 r, 50123, Florence Italy
Skip-the-lines on a visit to Accademia Gallery and enjoy a small group guided tour of the Accademia Gallery.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Michelangelo Florentine Leather, Via Giovan Battista Zannoni 9/R, 50123, Florence Italy
Immerse yourself in Michelangelo’s art
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Ricasoli, 41, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.