Florence Accademia Gallery Tour with Michelangelo's David & Skip-the-line Ticket
The Accademia was once Europe’s oldest drawing school, today is Florence’s second-most visited museum.
It houses one of the world’s most impressive works of art: Michelangelo’s “David.” At 17 feet (5.2 meters) tall, the famous statue of the biblical hero is an overwhelming sight and a masterpiece of Renaissance art.
Here you can also admire paintings by the likes of Botticelli and Lippi, unfinished Michelangelo sculptures, and an incredible museum of musical instruments.
Our is a 1 and half group tour which will allow you to maximize your visit to the Accademia in great value for money.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- English speaking professional tour guides
- Group tour
- Fast-track Accademia entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
If you are an art-lover you cannot possibly miss a visit to the Accademia Gallery of Florence with a personal, licensed tour guide to discover all the stories behind the works of art as well as learn about the artists and the times in which many of the masterpieces were created.
This is a group tour of a maximum of 25 people, is conducted in English and lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Enter the Accademia Gallery to meet the authentic Michelangelo's David in all his magnificence, did you know the one in Piazza della Signoria is just a copy? Here you will also admire some unfinished works by Michelangelo, the "Prisoners", which will allow you to see how he carved the massive blocks of Carrara marble. The guide explanation includes a detailed introduction to Michelangelo's life and his extraordinary period.
The Accademia Florence does not mean Michelangelo only, it also houses paintings and sculptures by the greatest artists of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, such as Botticelli, Paolo Uccello, Andrea del Sarto and many more, which you will discover with your knowledgeable English-speaking guide.
We will purchase the entrance tickets in advance in order to avoid the interminable queues.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.