Florence: Family Treasure Hunt Gods and Animals Tour
• Take a family orientated guided tour
• Explore the elegant and ancient Italian-style gardens
• Choose a fun and interactive way to learn about the Florentine history
• Enjoy a taste of traditional Italian ice-cream
Florence is a city with history, lots of secrets waiting to be discovered. This tour is perfect for families with kids, a time for a solid bond with the children on your way to hunt treasure by solving riddles, puzzles and we will also reward you with great time and lasting memories. Let us show Florence in different angles and with a language suitable for children than any other activities.
Get ready to check your list: Find all the clues in the Eleonora di Toledo’s garden, explore every corner and discover the secrets of this incredible place.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Local Guide
- Radios and Headsets
- Sheet with clues
- Gelato (Italian ice cream) at La Strega Nocciola or a bottle of water
- Ticket with reservation
- Entry/Admission - Giardino di Boboli
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
The tour will include a guided tour in Boboli Gardens During the treasure hunt, the guide will give you some historical information, telling you legends and secrets about the amazing garden of Boboli, and will help you with some useful tips to solve the riddles!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giardino di Boboli, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
The guide will unveil the history of the Boboli Gardens and how it was designed of the green oasis in the center of Florence, a marvelous design by Niccolò Tribolo and later featured by Giorgio Vasari, Bartolomeo Ammannati and Bernardo Buontalenti in 16th-century. Walk with your guide and admire its masterpieces like the Grotta Grande, the Amphitheatre, the Viottolone, and the Isolotto, the Knights Garden and the Kaffehaus and enjoy a spectacular view of Florence. You can have a relaxing walk through this amazing open-air museum, full of fountains, temples, beautiful caves and sculptures (Michelangelo, Giambologna) with your family while also gathering clues to solve the riddles and later on as for your final stop, you'll visit “La Strega Nocciola” for a delicious gelato offered to you by Star Florence. The tour takes about an hour, the perfect amount of time for a family bonding while seeing the highlights of the garden.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Piazza de' Pitti, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :10:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each child will receive a sheet with notes for every clue found on the road and this sheet will be a memory of the tour
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- The Gardens does not operate on days with heavy rain
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be no be entitled for a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Bring your own headphones
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.