Florence for serious foodies - private tour
Are you a foodie? If so, Florence will be heaven for you! Let me accompany you to the discovery of the genuine flavors of Tuscany in an unforgettable experience for your palate. During this tour you will explore our colourful local markets and you will find out where the locals go shopping and where they eat the best Lampredotto, the typical Florentine street food. You can drink a fine Chianti wine and taste an authentic Italian Gelato or taste our Cantucci almond cookies. You will taste plenty of different food, but you will also learn a lot about our traditional food recipees such as, what makes Tuscan olive oil so famous abroad and what are the main differences when talking about Italian cheese, why truffles are so expensive and how they can be tracked.....this tour will be a yummy experience that you won't forget!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide
- Brunch - A tasting of: Tuscan cold cuts, Lampredotto and a glass of red wine, Tuscan cheese, Tuscan focaccia, Home made pasta of your choice, Cantucci and sweet wine.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio, Piazza Lorenzo Ghiberti, 50122, Florence Italy
After a pleasant walk from your meeting point you will reach Sant'Ambrogio Market, the most genuine of all Florentine markets, where many locals go shopping every day. You will taste a selection of Tuscan cold cuts and understand the differences. You will discover the most popular street food of Florence, Lampredotto and Trippa and you will learn how this typicales dish were born.
See an authentic Florentine market and discover the traditional tastes and recipes of Tuscany!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza del Mercato Centrale, 50136, Florence Italy
See the largest market of Florence and taste a selection of Tuscan cheese, fresh hand made pasta, Tuscan focaccia and cantucci cookies (tasting may vary accoding to availability and to your choice). Explore this colorful market with your guide, you will make a delighful journey through the most genuine flavors of Tuscany!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Repubblica, 43R, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/17/2019 - 7/31/2022
Monday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Piazza di San Lorenzo, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please, let me know if you have any food allergies.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.