Florence Small Group Walking Tour
Join this small group tours and discover the city of Florence and the magic of the Renaissance in just 3 hours.
The professional English-speaking guides will lead you on a fascinating walking tour through the streets and piazzas of Florence, to unveil its rich history. They will focus in particular on the Renaissance period, when the Medici family ruled the city, describing the several monuments and churches that line the city’s streets.
Listen to the stories of the Florentine rulers while visiting Piazza della Signoria. Get a grasp of the architectural genius of Bramante while gazing, from the outside, at the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, the Baptistery of of St. John, and Giotto's Bell Tower.
Explore the typical shops that decorate the Ponte Vecchio, the Old Bridge, emblem of Florence and of its daily life!
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided Tour for 3 hours
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Della Repubblica, Florence Italy
Your tour starts from Piazza della Repubblica, a very popular square where you can find a lot of street artists
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore, Via della Canonica, 1 Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Enjoy the main church of the city, the cathedral the symbol of the Renaissance. It took more than 100 years to built this monumental church! You will enter the cathedral and admire the artworks inside it, such as the whole painted cupola!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Your guide will let you visit the Signoria Square, the main square of the city
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Arno River, Florence Italy
Finally move to the Arno River, admire the lights reflected in the water and buy some souvernis in ona of all the shops you can fine next to the Arno River
Departure Point :Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Normal sized backpacks are permitted but huge backpacks will not be admitted.
- Small group tour maximum 14 people
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.